Omaha, NE - Reisinger Booth & Associates - Family Law Attorney

Divorce decrees are never final

Serving: Omaha – LaVista – Papillion – Bellevue – Elkhorn and surrounding areas

If your life circumstances change significantly and you need your decree modified, count on the experienced divorce attorneys at Reisinger Booth & Associates.

If you've lost your job or your life has changed dramatically, and you need an adjustment to your divorce decree, give us a call. Your alimony, spousal maintenance, child support, child custody, and visitation can all be modified. We'll advocate for the changes you need.

Get your questions answered with a FREE legal consultation.

If you're relocating or getting re-married, you may have questions about how this will affect your divorce decree. Maybe you've just lost your job or require additional child support for special needs. Schedule a free 30-minute consultation so we can start working on getting you the modifications you need.

Rely on our experience and negotiating skills:

  • Alimony modifications
  • Child support modifications
  • Child custody modificatons
  • Visitation modifications 

Need a post-decree modification for child support? For an experienced family law attorney, call 402-451-4488.

Post-Decree Modifications - Omaha, NE - Reisinger Booth & Associates

FREE Initial Consultation

Experienced divorce attorneys

Call 402-451-4488

Flexible Appointments

Flexible payment options

Se Habla Espanol


© 2017 hibu,Inc.  All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy